[webpage ispartof=”MSME » How To Set Up a Project” maincontentofpage=”Benefits of registering with MSME” primaryimageofpage=”” relatedlink=”” headline=”MSME Registration – Laghu Udyog Bharati” keywords=”MSME Registration” publisher=”Laghu Udyog Bharati, India” sourceorganization=”Laghu Udyog Bharati, India” name=”MSME Registration”][/webpage]
The MSME Registration is more dominant media to avail number of benefits under MSME Act :
- State Level Registration of Small Scale Industries under MSMED Act of unique EM no. with Commencement Date.
- Special consideration in International Trade Fairs/ Exhibitions for MSME unit.
- 1% exemption on interest rate in OD.
- Easy finance availability of Bank & 2% concession on interest rate of term loan for existing unit.
- A new unit gets 3% concession on interest rate of term loan.
- Preference in procuring Government tenders.
- Up to 80-90% refund of Octroi.
- Protection against delay in payment from buyers & right of interest on delayed payment.
- Reimbursement of ISO Certification Expense.
- It’s even easier to get Licenses, permissions, approval & Registrations.
- The registration scheme has no statutory basis. Unit would normally get registered to avail some benefits, incentive or support given either by the Central or State Govt.
- 15% CLCSS Subsidy on fully automatic machinery bought under bank term loan.
- 25% concession (up to 20lac/annum) on sales service Tax & electricity exemption for unit under C, D, D+ & No industry unit.
- All new industrial units (including IT & BT units) & expansions will be exempted from payment of stamp duty, registration fees in C, D, D+ areas & No industry unit.
- New small scale industries (including IT & BT units) will be eligible for Capital subsidy.