The first-ever LUB meeting was held in Taran-Taaran on 02/10/2019, following members were present:
1. Mr.Vijay Talwar —- VP LUB-Punjab & Convener All India Electricity Committee of LUB;
2. Adv.Arvind Dhumal —- President LUB-Punjab;
3. Er.Samir Khanna —- Gen.Sec. —– do ——;
4. Mr.Vikrant Sharma —- Sec.Media —– do ——;
5. Mr.Amit Kapur —- President LUB-Amritsar;
6. Mr.Anshul Ohri — Solitaire Foods, Convener LUB-Taran-Taaran — 9041012800, 9815094400;
7. Mr.Surinder Gupta —- Modern Foods – Taran-Taaran — 9872969273;
8. Mr.Rajesh —- Quality Overseas Pvt.Ltd. — 9216115973;
9. Mr.Manoj Bhalla —- AM Rice-Mills — 9215970800;
10. Mr.Chander —- Kumar Agro Industries — 9872842465;
11. Mr.Avtar Singh Taneja —- Taneja Overseas — 9876070750;
12. Mr.Rajinder —- Capital Overseas — 9216992312;
13. Mr.Naveen Gupta —- Gupta Foods — 9872834273;
14. Mr.Harbhajan Singh —- Dass Rice Mill — 9872966583;
15. Mr.Vaishav Das —- Aggarwal Foods — 9815710524;
16. Mr.Rajiv —- AV & Company — 9872022739;
17. Mr.Bhushan Kumar —- 7986045044;
18. Mr.Manu Aggarwal —- 7065566990;
19. Adv.Vikram Shorey —- 9888486250.
LUB-Punjab Gen. Sec. Mr. Samir Khanna congratulated Mr. Anshul Ohri for taking initiative in convening first ever meeting of LUB in Taran-Taaran. He expressed hope that, with the constitution of new LUB unit in Taran-Taaan a separate cell of food-precessing units would be created in Punjab and possibly at All India level, to focus on the specific problems being faced by food-processing units, and their possible solutions.
It was a meeting between food-processing/rice-shellers units of Taran-Taaran and LUB. Following issues were raised by food-processing units:
1. Wrong billing of electricity bills;
2. Non-updation of security-deposits on bills;
3. Non-adjustment of applicable interest;
4. ——– do ———— excess-security consumption;
5. Erratic electricity supply;
6. GST refunds;
7. Delay in lifting of rice, after the process of milling is over.
LUB-Punjab VP & Convener All India Power Committee Mr. Vijay Talwar informed them that, it is within their rights to ask for these informations from the PSPCL and he advised them to join LUB, and their genuine concerns would be raised by LUB-Punjab with the appropriate authorities, to get their just claims settled.
LUB-Punjab President Adv. Arvind Dhumal commended the efforts of Mr.Anshul Ohri in making this meeting and interaction possible, and asked the entrepreneurs present to first join LUB, form a completer unit, with its executive committee, convene regular monthly meetings, and send their problems to LUB-Punjab on the letter head of LUB Taran-Taaran. Their concerns would be taken up at all appropriate levels and all efforts would be made to bring them to logical conclusions, for the betterment of Taran-Taaran entrepreneurs.
After that, Mr.Naveen Gupta was nominated as Convener of LUB Taran-Taaran, & many entrepreneurs expressed their willingness to join LUB & filled their membership forms, which Mr.Anshul Ohri & Mr.Naveen Gupta were told to send to LUB-Punjab collectively.
Mr.Anshul Ohri, convener LUB Taran-Taaran, thanked LUB-Punjab office-bearers for accepting his invitation & convening first ever LUB meeting there, and assured that, very soon a new complete LUB unit would be constituted in Taran-Taaran!
ADV. ARVIND DHUMAL,
President, Laghu Udyog Bharti – Punjab.
LUB-Punjab office-Bearers Meeting with Food-Processing Units of Taran-Taaran: Photos