[webpage ispartof=”MSME » MSME FAQs” maincontentofpage=”” primaryimageofpage=”” relatedlink=”” headline=”Financial Assistance – Laghu Udyog Bharati” keywords=”Financial Assistance to small scale industries” publisher=”Laghu Udyog Bharati, India” sourceorganization=”Laghu Udyog Bharati, India” name=”Financial Assistance”][/webpage]
1. Which are the agencies providing financial assistance?
2. How to choose the most suitable source of funding?
3. What are the eligibility criteria for getting a loan?
4. How much money the entrepreneur is required to invest out of his own resources?
5. What to do if an entrepreneur does not have any money of his own?
6. What is the procedure for getting a loan?
7. Can the loan be used to cover all types of investment in the project?
8. Is there any agency for funding the land and building costs?
9. What are the general conditions for availing financial assistance?
- Eligibility criteria
- Technical /Economic viability
- Promoters contribution
- Capacity to repay loan
- Collateral securities/ guarantee
10. Is loan available from any other source for small projects?