[webpage ispartof=”MSME » MSME FAQs” maincontentofpage=”FAQs about Promotional Schemes” primaryimageofpage=”” relatedlink=”” headline=”Promotional Schemes – Laghu Udyog Bharati” keywords=”promotional schemes for small scale industries” publisher=”Laghu Udyog Bharati, India” sourceorganization=”Laghu Udyog Bharati, India” name=”Promotional Schemes”][/webpage]
1. What is the policy of Government for promoting a micro, small and medium enterprises ?
2. What is the incentive provided for quality upgradation ?
3. Is there any concession on Excise Duty payable by small units ?
4. Is priority there any on providing credit to MSME ?
5. What are the policies and schemes for promotion of MSME being implemented by State Governments ?
- Development and management of industrial estates
- Suspension/deferment of Sales Tax
- Power subsidies
- Capital investment subsidies for new units set up in a particular district
- Seed Capital/Margin Money Assistance Scheme
- Priority in allotment of power connection, water connection.
- Consultancy and technical support
6. If I perform well, will my efforts be recognized ?