At present, by forming committees at the state level, on the occasion of Holi, Deepawali and other festivals, cooperation is being done with the artisans working in the rural areas in marketing their products.
Efforts are being made to make youth employment providers by setting up their own industry, for this, information is given to reduce production, marketing, quality, production cost in the industry sector through entrepreneurship training programs, machines, finance cooperation, various workshops.
Laghu Udyog Bharati is an organisation working dedicatedly towards serving micro and small industries in the country since the last 25 years. Laghu Udyog Bharati has established a strong nationwide presence with about 25000 micro and small units as their life members spread across 452 branches throughout the country.
IMS 2023 is India's premier event for Manufacturing and engineering related sectors now getting ready for its 6th edition and pandemic has not stopped us ! In fact, it has energised us. It has made us believe that the future is advancing at a lightning speed transforming the way will live, play, learn, work and do business.
On Credit flow to Micro and Small Enterprises which was organised by Laghu Udyog Bharati in Bengaluru
In order to promote women in the industry sectors, Laghu Udyog Bharti is forming separate women's units at the district level. So far 1150 women have been associated with the organization through 20 units in the country.
Udyog Time is monthly publication from Laghu Udyog Bharati that provides latest updates on Industrial policies, government notifications and other important information along with the work being done by Laghu Udyog Bharati
Certificate of Origin
LUB has representations in following committees
- Parliamentary Standing Committee on MSM constituted
- E-board on MSM
- Central and State Board of Professional Education National Labor Organization (ILO)
- Child labor projects
- International Labor Organization (ILA)
- Tripartite Committee on Ethos National Standards Bureau (BIS)
- National Social Security Board
- Pre-Budget Advisory Committee constituted by Prime Minister and Finance Minister
- National Productivity Council
- Technical Support Board constituted by Ministry of Industry
- DGS&D's Ministry of Permanent Commerce
- Working Group for Labor Laws (Tark Four)
- Review on Credit Flows constituted by Reserve Bank
- Committees constituted by the Ministry of Labor and Employment
- Jute and Cotton Industrial Opposition Committee constituted by Varach Ministry
- Gunning and Technical Approval Board of Ministry of Industry
- Advisory Committee on ESI
- National Selection Committee to award MSE
- Advisory Committee on Provident Fund